Types of cooperation, the advantages and disadvantages of individual options, benefits for the owners
To facilities involved in the APLEND network, APLEND offers implementation of a functional system for accommodation facilities, such as the reception, ensuring the standard hotel services such as cleaning, bedding replacement, additional sales, care of the guests at corresponding quality, but principally to ensuring occupancy of the leased premises to the maximum possible extent.
In order to optimize occupation of the facility, all reservations must be and are systematically recorded in the reservation system APLEND. Since the construction of such facilities and building of a loyal customer base requires several years of work, APLEND offers cooperation on long-term basis, of at least 5 years, because of the possibility of long-term programming to achieve the maximum economic effect, but the optimal duration is at least 10 years. Of course, if ideas of the owners of the accommodation facilities did not develop as expected, the cooperation may be terminated earlier.
Competences of APLEND:
- Property Management:
- Human resources management - recruitment, training, motivation.
- Apartment maintenance - cleaning, technical audit, monitoring of condition and wear, planning and securing repairs.
- Management control, adjustment of internal procedures, monitoring of cash flow, revenue and expenditure.
- leisure clients
- corporate clients
- Relations with the owners:
- Direct contact with the owner
- Intelligible, accurate and regular reporting, through possibility to view current indicators in the information system via the Internet.
- Transparent management.
Currently we are offering several standard ways of how your property can become part of the APLEND network:
- Lease contract with a variable lease, according to which we pay all overhead expense items resulting from the operation of the accommodation facility and the owner of the property shall be paid an agreed rental amount on monthly basis, which is determined as a percentage of the turnover of the leased object.
- Managerial agency agreement, under which we work on behalf of the object owner, to his account. All incomes from the operation of the facility go to the account of the owner, from which costs are paid and we are remunerated by a commission from sales and share on the profit realized.
- A possibility of setting up contracts with individual conditions of cooperation.
Benefits for the owners providing their facilities to APLEND network:
- all bookings are recorded in our booking system and the owner of the leased facility can monitor the facility occupancy at any time
- the regular reporting informs the owner of the facility on business results, revenues and expenditurse
- we pay the management fees instead of the building's owner, so there is no need to worry about this duty, operation of the building does not bring any costs to the owner
- 15 % discount on accommodation in APLEND network facilities
- 15 % commissions for mediation of a stay of any client, to whom you arrange accommodation in APLEND facilities
- For owners who sign the management contract, 2 weeks of free accommodation in any APLEND facility
The main features of individual types of cooperation:
with fixed rent
with variable rent
|15 % discount on accomodation|
|15 % commission for winning a client|
|The income grows with the incomes of the facility|
|A higher income for the owner|
|Payment of fees|
|The owner bears the operational costs|
|Less control of apartment occupancy|
|Less control of financial flows of the facility|
|Higher incomes of the facility are not reflected into the C1income of the facility owner|